Warehouse Operative - Goods In
The job has expired.
- £10.33 per hour
- 5.6 weeks paid holiday per year including bank and public holiday allowance rising to 6.6 weeks upon 5 years' service
- Contributable Company pension scheme
- 10% in store discount
- PPE provided
- Onsite subsidised canteen
- Access to social and sporting events
The role will consist of receipting stock as it arrives in a timely and professional manner:
- Unload supplier deliveries
- Ensure pallets and stock are safely stacked, checked and labelled
- Check stock use-by and sell-by dates are within Company requirements
- Palletise stock where required
- Operate Manual Handling equipment as required
- Adhere to health and safety practices and procedures
This is a full time position working any 5 days from 7, which will include weekends. We have the following shifts available:
- Earlies 6am - 2pm
- Lates 2pm - 10pm
Minimum Criteria To Apply
Previous experience is desirable, but full training will be provided.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good numeracy and mental arithmetic skills
- Ability to work to targets and under pressure
- Ability to manage and organise workload effectively
- A committed, proactive and ‘can-do’ approach to the role
About The Company
TJ Morris Limited trading as Home Bargains is a privately owned family run discount retailer selling top brands at the lowest possible price on the UK high street.
Having started more than 40 years ago in Liverpool our customers continue to be at the heart of everything we do and throughout our 530 stores we have over 4.5 million customers each week.
With plans to increase our store portfolio to 900 stores throughout the UK we are a fast-paced retailer opening 50 stores a year (nearly one every weekend) - and we wouldn't have it any other way!